Ask a question. Find out details.
You make it happen. We make it work.
Boston Financial is a premier investor services outsourcing firm that provides financial services companies the freedom to focus on their clients and grow their businesses by saving them time and money. We have the scale to handle the largest needs, yet the flexibility to adapt our systems and processes to unique requirements.
Company History & Facts
To be the leading provider of innovative financial service solutions for our customers through motivated and skilled associates, value-added processes and continuous improvement while meeting Boston Financialís business objectives.
- Established in 1973 as a corporate joint venture of State Street Corporation and DST Systems, Inc.
- Provides back-office and transfer agency services for mutual funds, 529 plans, retirement plans, settlement administration, business continuity, real estate investment trusts, and contractual plans.
- First independent service provider to offer a full suite of Internet-based solutions for the mutual fund industry
- First transfer agent to implement a document imaging and workflow distribution system
- First transfer agent to be on the NSCC Trust and DCC&S platforms
- First transfer agent to offer automated call distribution
- First transfer agent to develop a dashboard reporting service (Compliance +™) for Chief Compliance Officers
- First transfer agent to publish an instruction guide for new board members, "Building Investor ConfidenceĒ
- Accelerate our growth
- Commit to excellence
- Build for the future
- Forward Thinking
- Mail processing
- Image/Cash processing
- Distribution and dealer services
- Transaction processing
- Investor services
- Financial reconciliation and control
- Corporate actions
- Tax withholding, submission, and reporting
- Systems reporting and statements
- NSCC processing support
- Disaster recovery
- Settlement services
Boston Financial operates out of two main headquarters:
2000 Crown Colony Drive
Quincy, Massachusetts 02169
330 West 9th. Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64105-1514
Boston Financial services over 135 institutional and retail-based clients representing the mutual fund, insurance, retirement provider, and banking industries.
Since Boston Financial is not a public company, we do not report financial information; however, our parent companies, DST Systems, Inc. and State Street Corporation, do report this information. State Streetís annual report is available at www.statestreet.com. DSTís annual report is available online at www.dstsystems.com.
- 2000 Crown Colony Drive, Quincy, MA 02169 (Corporate Headquarters)
- 30 Dan Road, Canton, MA 02021
- 330 West 9th Street., Kansas City, MO 64105 (Midwest Headquarters)
- 2000 Bluffs Drive, Lawrence, KS 66044
- 12 Water St, Rockland, ME 04841
Team and culture
Our people make the difference.
Our success is driven by our highly talented, motivated associates and their continuing development. We succeed by equipping them with the knowledge and resources to do their jobs. We also foster an open, collaborative culture where teamwork and client service is the first priority.